Need help installing your cylinder? Check out the video below for instructions.
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your E-TERRA Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the SodaStream® E-TERRA Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface and remove the back cover.
- If a carbonating bottle is attached, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the E-TERRA Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove seal and cap from the SodaStream CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the carbonating head and the second on the back cover.
- Raise the cylinder handle (which might be either Black or Pink). Insert the CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder in the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Lower the cylinder handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-0800-085-8373 9AM-5PM EST.