Not getting enough bubbles with your Sparkling Water Maker? We can help!
There are some tests you can try to help determine if your CO2 cylinder is out of CO2:
- Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder, with the cylinder handle (which might be either Black or Pink) lowered.
- Push the carbonating lever down and check if you see CO2 entering the bottle.
- Push the carbonating lever down a few times and check for bubbles.
- Listen for a sputtering sound when you press the button.
* This video is relevant for ALL Sparkling Water Makers with Quick Connect Cylinder.
Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder by screwing the cylinder counter-clockwise while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place.
- Do not use tools and make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
* This video is relevant for ALL Sparkling Water Makers with Screw-In System Cylinder.
- Pro-tip: SodaStream recommends having at least 3 cylinders on hand, so you’ll always have bubbles and so you can exchange 2 at a time, taking advantage of the reduced shipping charge.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.