Want to learn more about the correct way get bubbling with your SodaStream Crystal™ Sparkling Water Maker? Check out the below video and user manual
- Begin by filling your glass carafe with cold water up to the fill line. Do not add anything to the carafe besides water before carbonating.
- Open the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right. The carbonating head will rise automatically.
- Tilt the glass carafe flask forward, insert the glass carafe, and return the glass carafe flask to the upright position. There is a removable ring inside the carbonating bottle flask to hold your glass carafe.
- Push the carbonating head down, ensuring the carbonating tube goes inside the glass carafe. While holding the carbonating head down, turn the flask lever to the left to the locked position.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for around 2 seconds, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently unlock the the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right.
- Enjoy your bubbles!
Click here to see the SodaStream Crystal™ Sparkling Water Maker user manual.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.