Want to learn more about the correct way get bubbling with your SodaStream One Touch™ Sparkling Water Maker? Check out the below video and user manual.
Follow the steps below to get sparkling with your SodaStream One Touch™ Sparkling Water Maker:
- Begin by filling your carbonating bottle with cold water up to the fill line. Do not add anything to the bottle besides water before carbonating.
- Pull the bottle rest towards you until a click sound is heard.
- Insert the carbonating bottle into the Snap-Lock by pushing the bottle up and back. The Snap-Lock will hold the bottle in a vertical position suspended above the base.
- Press one of the three buttons on top of your Sparkling Water Maker to achieve your desired carbonation. Press the left button (one drop) for light fizz, the middle button (two drops) for medium fizz, and the right button (three drops) for strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently pull the bottle towards you until it reaches its fully forward position and remove.
- Enjoy your bubbles!
Click here to see the SodaStream One Touch™ Sparkling Water Maker user manual.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.