Oh no, bubbles overboard! Don't worry though. We can help. Check out this awesome guide for assistance.
Follow the below instructions to help stop your Genesis Sparkling Water Maker from overflowing:
- Make sure you are filling the carbonating bottle with water to the fill line only.
- Carbonate water only. Flavours should only be added after carbonation.
- Make sure your bottle is compatible with your Sparkling Water Maker. The Genesis is compatible with the 0.5L carbonating bottle (My Only Bottle), the 1L classic carbonating bottle, the 1L Fuse bottle and the 1L classic dishwasher-safe bottle.
- If your bottle feels loose, remove and reinsert it.
- Make sure you're firmly pressing the carbonating button in short, two-second presses, releasing, and repeating -- 3 loud buzzes will produce a standard fizz, additional presses will produce a stronger fizz.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.