Not sure if your carbonating cylinder is out of CO2? Check out the video below and follow the steps:
- Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder:
- Screw the cylinder counter-clockwise while applying gentle pressure until it is firmly held in place.
- Do not use tools and make sure the cylinder is secured in its place.
- If you're still not getting enough bubbles and if you don't hear a sputtering sound when you press the carbonating button, you may be out of CO2.* You can get a new cylinder at a participating retail location or exchange online.
* In 2020, we upgraded the SodaStream Crystal™ Sparkling Water Maker with a new, silent valve. In these Sparkling Water Makers, it is normal to not hear a sputtering sound and is not an indication of the amount of CO2 left in the cylinder.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373