Not sure if the cylinder for your DUO sparkling water maker is out of gas? I can help!
- Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder, with the pink cylinder handle lowered.
- Press the carbonating button and check if you see gas entering the bottle.
- Press the button a few times and check for bubbles.
- Listen for a sputtering sound when you press the button.
- Out of gas? Don’t worry! Click here to find your nearest retailer.
✨ Sparkle Tip
SodaStream recommends keeping a back-up carbonating cylinder handy so you can keep enjoying fresh, fizzy drinks without interruption while you exchange the empty carbonator.
Questions? Contact us or phone at 0800 085 8373.