Your Sparkling Water Maker comes with a Quick Connect Cylinder that can make up to 60L of sparkling water. Once empty, the Quick Connect Cylinder can be exchanged for a full Quick Connect Cylinder for the price of the gas only.
Sparkle Note: The ART Sparkling Water Maker is compatible only with the Quick Connect Cylinder, so make sure your cylinder comes with a pink wrap bearing the Quick Connect logo.
- Place the ART Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- If a carbonating bottle is inside, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the ART Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Raise the pink cylinder handle.
- Remove the pink seal and cap from the Quick Connect Cylinder. Insert the cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder.
- Lower the pink handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.