Bubble blast! Let's first make sure your carbonating bottle is compatible with your DUO. The DUO Sparkling Water Maker can be used with our dishwasher-safe 1L glass bottle and our regular 1L Fuse bottle. The 1L classic bottle, the 0.8L glass bottle (from the Crystal), the 0.5L bottle and My Only Bottle (0.5L) are not compatible.
If you’re using the correct bottle and your DUO is still leaking water, make sure you are filling your bottle with water to the fill line only and that you are only carbonating water. Flavours should only be added after carbonation.
For more assistance, check out the guide below.
The guide contains instructions to make sure you’re carbonating correctly:
- Place the DUO Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- Unlock the flask by turning the lever to the right. The carbonating head will rise automatically.
- Check that the removable bottle holder is secured in place at the bottom of the carbonating bottle flask.
- Tilt the carbonating bottle flask forward to insert the bottle and return the flask to the upright position.
- Push the carbonating head down and hold. Lock the flask by turning the lever to the left. When in the locked position, the flask lever will align with the small dot located beneath the SodaStream logo.
- To carbonate, push the carbonating button down firmly for around two seconds, release, and repeat. Repeat 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
Still having trouble? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.