Not sure if your cylinder is out of gas? Check out the guide below.
You can follow the steps below to see if you are out of gas.
Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder, with the pink cylinder handle lowered.
- Press the carbonating button and check if you see gas entering the bottle.
- Press the button a few times and check for bubbles.
- Listen for a sputtering sound when you press the button.
- Out of gas? Don’t worry! Click here to find your nearest retailer.
- Pro-tip: SodaStream recommends keeping a back-up carbonating cylinder handy so you can keep enjoying fresh, fizzy drinks without interruption while you exchange the empty carbonator via courier service or in a store near you.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 0800-085-8373.